Genie in a bottle – I am the genie in a bottle. Oh how wonderful the world looks from inside. Big bright and colourful – forever gay forever in its own sweet way
I feel locked away for centuries, away from life and its beauty. I struggle hard from inside. Try to wrench my way outside. I have been floating in the sea for ages waiting for someone to discover me … some lonely sailor to hoist me. He was never to come…
A day dawned when the spell was broken. I set myself free… soaked and bathed in the sunny wind. That’s when realization struck me – my mind was raring to let go yet my heart said no.
From one bottle to a bigger one – I was once again a genie in the bottle… waiting for my sailor to come and let me out…
No comments:
Post a Comment