Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lasting Impressions

Why did I choose to name my blog lasting impressions? This was one of the first questions I asked myself before i started writing this blog. I Pondered for a minute and then it struck me...
I belonged to a genre of people who are 'People Centric' by nature. Well, in case you are left wondering what i meant by that, let me help! :)
Most of us will agree with the well known cliche that Man is in fact a social animal. Even a villian of the deadliest sorts will have an accomplise whom he trusts and talks to in moments of crisis. We all long for some kind of redress that we receive from others who know us well - friends, family, pets, partners etc. all fall in this category.
I have always considered myself to be a social bee... I am a typical leonine. I take to new places and new people like fish takes to water! ;) I take a certain amount of pride in the fact that people value my friendship. I cherish the bonds i have manged to retain with people who were my kindergarden classmates.
Now, you may ask yourself what's the big deal about keeping in touch with people?!!!
Thats exactly what I propose to explain to all of you... or should I rephrase this as " the advantages i enjoyed and still enjoy by staying in touch with people"
For those near and Dear friends of mine reading this post, I dedicate this and many more to come to the wonderful moments that all of you have brought into my life!


With loads of Love and Best Wishes,
J.

No comments: