On one of those lazy afternoons - I decided to watch the movie Aviator. I have no recollection of watching this one. An hour and a half whizzed past. A page created in my memory for further reference.
Today I was watching a documentary about World's greatest Piano Artists. Needless to say it was inspiring, absorbing and completely enthralling. Yet another page created in my memory.
I flipped through my collection of music DVD's and decided on John Lennon... Something about that guy makes me fall in love all over again...
This page in my memory cross referenced against those created earlier... i wondered... How mighty were these people... The world sways to their tunes, people move to different places because of them, people call themselves a cult clinging on to something that they created!
They world moves because of such great men ( And Women :) The world moves because they said so...
No comments:
Post a Comment