Friday, February 19, 2010

Scorpions and Sand Castles

For those who believe in the innocence of human race - i got one word for all of ya - scum bagsssss!
Well its not one word - but hey i'm a pissed blogger here - I gotta get another word!
Mind you read no further if you are one of those high and mighty 'pardon thou's French' types, cause this rant away blog of mine has enough implied and not so subtle expletives to get a PG rating!

So now that you are still here I shall safely assume that u couldn't care less about expletives and will continue with my rambling!
I learn, I forget, I am painfully reminded and I once again learn, I forget ...
Today I shall write my synopsis of my learnings.
Human beings are of two types :
a. Sand Castles
b. Scorpions

For the benefit of my baffled and confused readers let me elaborate on my classification. Sand Castles are porous, they appear high and mighty, the breeze flows over them lifting off those tiny grains of sand and yet they stand on the shore of the ocean breathing in sticky, humid breeze.
They are simple, some are big and grand, they bring joy to the ones who create them. They trust their creators to give them a good structure. They are our very own Sand Castles.

Now the sea scorpions - Phew. How many times have you been stung by one? Slowly but steadily they walk just beneath the surface of the sand camouflaged and prowling for its prey. They march on until they reach the high and mighty walls of the Sand Castles.
Bit by bit, grain by grain the Scorpion erodes the foundation of the sand castles and borrows its way through them. It kills the sand castle and it kills its spirit.
It doesn't stop with that. It finds the creator of the sand castle and firms its grip on them.
Bloody Scorpions!
Deceiving Menacing Mean Scorpions!
Hey - this has got no reference what so ever to the sun sign Scorpio - some of my bestest buddies are Scorpios!
Moving on... On a serious note... for all those who believe in the innocence of human race... SCUM BAGS!!!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

A simple analogy, yet so true and very wittily put accross

Archana said...

Good one - like the analogy!

n!ved!t@ said...

How very true!

And dudette, you have one nice blog!

Unknown said...

Gee thanks lady :) I am reading urs now ;) Amazing to see u remember stuff from back in school time!!!