Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thought Warriors

I recently read about some very rich people. People who were born paupers and turned into princes and princesses! Their story is the story of phenomenal success - the story of money and wealth pouring in like water gushing inside the titanic! I cannot help gasping in the wonderfulness of abundance.
Long after i finished reading about these people, i couldn't take my mind off their stories and their steep stairway to success. My mind was hungry for explanations. What happened in their lives that changed the course of their future?
One lady i read about was washing toilets for a living! I mean she was literally scrubbing down the scum of some rich scum's toilet. Today she is a interior designer and makes millions of dollars designing toilets for Hollywood celebrities! Yet another lady was waiting tables at the local diner. She is now a financial magnate and is a financial adviser for politicians in the US.

As a youngster, the lady who cleaned toilets for a living used to walk to work and she used to walk past a beautiful house which was initially a cultural center. Everyday for 6 long years whenever she walked past that house she said to herself 'I want that house' I was emotionally moved to see a picture of her in the book with the very house she had wanted all her life.

The financial magnate ex waitress remarked 'every time you make average excellent your dreams come true' She attributes who she is today as a person to the 7 years of life as a waitress/cook in the local diner. She says it taught her the most important lesson in life - how to value people.

I was touched moved and inspired by the power of their positive thinking. Their thoughts are truly their warriors - fighting for their dreams to come true. In spite of adversity they kept their warriors strong and in return their warriors fought on for them!

I leave you with some food to make your 'Thought Warriors' strong:
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought - Buddha"



No comments: