Have you seen this movie? When i saw this for the first time (that's right i saw it twice - Kill me!!!) I was left digging the underground for words to describe my pain! Being a girl, I do love the occasional dosage of a good chic flick... but seriously this one was utterly ridiculous and lacks everything from a storyline, acting and beyond everything fashion! *Oh wait - was i wrong in thinking it is a fashion themed movie!
Anyway, moving on - last week I watched this pain for the second and last time in my life. Don't ask me why - idle mind is indeed the devils workshop!
Try as hard i couldn't find humour in the story and i listened carefully to see if i had missed any 'read between the lines' comments! None - the lines were as bland as the Alfredo sauce minus the pepper!
Moving on once again - last night i landed on the Myer store at 5.30 PM after a particularly disappointing evening :( and guess what i did - SHOP!!!
I mean, i was like the maniac, maniac on the floor... shopping like i have never shopped before. My dear darling husband who dared not to speak out lest infuriate the monster lurking skin deep in me, watched on as i went on from one section to another.
Around 8.30 PM while i was whiffing at the perfume section and decided on a $90, 30ml bottle of Fendi - he tried his luck at stopping me and commented '90 for 30? Gosh that is like $3 for every ml!!! Our premium vodka shots last week were far cheaper!'
I hate math! But i must admit the argument made sense... Good Lord! I just paid $3 for a single ml of perfume!!! Anyway, no good in panicking... i must settle my nerves... I must soothe my senses... I must... oh wait, thats a beautiful bag right there....
3 comments:
LOL! it appears that the movie inspired you to rather shop more!! haha!!
Yes I completely agree, movie was utter crap! It had nothing to do with fashion other than Isla occasionally flaunting around her bright pink and bright yellow dresses and clutches..! Can't believe the movie centered around one green stole! arrghh!!
Exactly! Remember that famous saying - for the want of a shoe a horse was lost? This was more like for the want of a green stupid stole, a movie was lost!!!
No brickbats pls... But I loved the movie.. But maybe because my own finances are so messed up... Maybe I can so very relate to the movie!
Post a Comment