Saturday, April 24, 2010

And I haven't vanished

There comes a time when my internet history is devoid of my blog link - it is a warning signal for me to get right back and dust some cobwebs around here...
The past few weeks have been really testing - Losing Saroja patti was a big blow, not being there with my family during these testing times is worse - nevertheless life doesnt stop and I pray that her soul rests in peace. And may god give enough strength for my thatha.

Working on several things seem to fill my day and by the evening I descend on my kitchen to hone one scintillating skill of mine - cooking!!!
Food has always been a passion fueling my imagination, my confidence and everything that I cherish about myself.
I have always loved food and now the desire to create something new every time gives me a reason to push my boundaries and to innovate forever.

Yet another new found vocation happens to be walking. These long walks to nowhere in particular fill me up with a sense of calm. I finally seem to be in control of everything that is happening in my life. Cause most of you would agree with me when i say - no matter what ever you do - something always manages to miss your eye. And when i embark on one of these really long walks (Mind you - No I pods!!!) I think, I reflect and I absorb. It gives me a chance to Accept!

Yet another change I am about to experience is moving into a new house! Mind you - just another rental place... nevertheless I am happy for the constant hum and buzz happening!
Curiously enough - in spite of all the irksome shifting work that waits for my attention, I am in fact looking forward to this change. I am looking forward to the learning...

On one of these uneventful evenings, when I sit down to finish my long pending blog on 'Conformance' you shall understand how so totally conforming most of us are to the society around us and why we do hate being so!

Until next time,
And I continue to buzz...
J.


No comments: